See Linda in Action
Linda Crill is a an authority on change who has delivered speeches and facilitated training programs to audiences around the world: Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Frankfurt, San Francisco, New York City, and more.
Linda’s Signature Presentation
Linda Crill’s Additional Presentations
ONE SIZE DOESN’T FIT ALL
Unlocking New Value
Most organizations recognize the importance of innovation in advancing their competitive position or improving their business processes. However, many may not recognize that successful innovation is built on a framework of component functions, each of which is critical to the overall efficiency of the program. This presentation provides the framework for companies to develop an operating model, define objectives and create a culture that forms the innovation process.
- Develop alignment strategies to enhance the company’s competitive position.
- Design the processes and tools to gain a high level of participation and idea contributions.
- Artfully communicate the commitment necessary to brand the changes being championed.
IF LEADERSHIP IS A GAME, THESE ARE THE RULES
The Keys to Leadership Success
Leaders are everywhere. They are business owners, executives and managers. They are teachers. They are parents. Anyone can be a leader—it is not something that comes with a particular job or vocation. This insightful session will reveal how to improve yourself, acquire the skills necessary to influence people and provide a blueprint to help others reach their maximum potential.
- How to influence others to join a cause greater than making a profit or creating good products or services.
- How to paint a convincing picture of the future that motivates and prepares people for what’s coming.
- How to devote time and energy to grooming talent, as well as recognizing and rewarding good work.
How To Stay Resilient
A breast cancer survivor, caregiver and widow, Linda Crill shares a powerful message that, regardless of where you are, whom you are with or how unappealing the future may appear, the next pages of your life can be enriching and fulfilling. Women’s groups and conferences rave about this distinctive presentation that helps people become what they are intended to be in spite of conditions that may stand in the way.
- How to change priorities when the world evolves in unforeseen directions.
- How to make your way forward in spite of conditions that would discourage and disable many.
- How to use your resiliency muscle.
- How to let go of what was and have faith in what will be.